Über die Best Practice,
How can extraordinary exhibition exhibits be brought closer to an audience in a playful way?
The 360° POLARSTERN project has conjured up the giant icebreaker Polarstern as a volumetric model in the Bangert Building of the German Maritime Museum.
This could be viewed via a VAR application. An interface floating in the air enabled playful interaction with the ship. This way, the size could be changed and the icebreaker rotated with a flick of the finger. An “X-ray view” made it possible to look at internal functional areas.
This is how you look at best practice in 360°:
- Start the VR project via the Play button
- Activate the full screen mode in the lower right corner to see the VR project in full screen
- Switch the sound of the VR project on or off at any time
- Navigation within the VR project:
- Look around in the 360° environment to the left and right by dragging the mouse (mouse drag)
- Zoom in or out in the 360° scene with the mouse
- Click on an icon or object to activate it
If you have VR glasses;
Switch to Virtual Reality mode by clicking the VR icon in the lower left corner