Über die Best Practice,
In the case of energy suppliers and in (special) mechanical and plant engineering, the product range and the variation in the technology included is often very broad. The complex specifics of the individual products can therefore not be known in detail by every service employee. Therefore, service expertise exists in the company for the different products. The lack of access to service expertise at the required time is also one of the main causes of inefficiencies and quality losses in industrial environments. Dropslab Technologies is making this product-specific service expertise available to the service worker on site using augmented reality and AI.
Dropslab Technologies’ assistance systems react automatically and adaptively to the situation. They support the employees on site with product-specific knowledge. Through a combination of machine learning and augmented reality, the assistance system analyses the user’s field of vision, interprets it through AI-powered object recognition and provides step-by-step visual support based on the user’s situation. With the help of our solution, technicians from a power company were able to check cable distributors more than 14% more efficiently. At the same time, the error rate fell by more than 60% due to immediate access to the relevant information.
This is how you look at best practice in 360°:
- Start the VR project via the Play button
- Activate the full screen mode in the lower right corner to see the VR project in full screen
- Switch the sound of the VR project on or off at any time
- Navigation within the VR project:
- Look around in the 360° environment to the left and right by dragging the mouse (mouse drag)
- Zoom in or out in the 360° scene with the mouse
- Click on an icon or object to activate it
If you have VR glasses;
Switch to Virtual Reality mode by clicking the VR icon in the lower left corner