Über die Best Practice,
With this agricultural event a new virtual path will be taken. Farmers, consultants and co. did not meet on the trial fields of SKW Piesteritz but virtually by means of PCs, laptops or tablets.
Get in touch with exhibitors
After registration, visitors had the opportunity to choose different options to get in touch with other visitors or exhibitors. First of all, the visitor embarks on a tour of the fields, which can hardly be distinguished from reality. There you can easily get into conversation with exhibitors and be inspired by the latest trends in fertilisation, crop protection, seeds and machinery.
Live technical presentations
It is also possible to create an avatar and enter into virtual networking. When you speak face-to-face you hear yourself at normal volume. If one of the avatars moves a little to the side, the conversation volume is dimmed. Afterwards, there will be the opportunity to listen to live specialist presentations or the latest ideas from agricultural bloggers.
This is how you look at best practice in 360°:
- Start the VR project via the Play button
- Activate the full screen mode in the lower right corner to see the VR project in full screen
- Switch the sound of the VR project on or off at any time
- Navigation within the VR project:
- Look around in the 360° environment to the left and right by dragging the mouse (mouse drag)
- Zoom in or out in the 360° scene with the mouse
- Click on an icon or object to activate it
If you have VR glasses;
Switch to Virtual Reality mode by clicking the VR icon in the lower left corner