Über die Best Practice,
Bayernwerk Netz GmbH is launching a digitalisation offensive and wants to communicate and illustrate the topic of energy in a playful way.
For this purpose, T-Systems Multimedia Solutions has developed an app for Android and iOS that is intended to convey the digital future to a young audience in schools, families at home, as well as to those responsible in municipalities. The app uses virtual and augmented reality content for a modern and playful way of communication.
- Development of an app for Android and iOS with augmented and virtual reality content.
- The different stations of the energy cycle are exemplified in a hidden object picture.
- The individual scenes are built up modularly from low-polygon models with three-dimensional augmented reality content.
- The app user can move through the scene and zoom into the individual stations and thus feel part of the scene
This is how you look at best practice in 360°:
- Start the VR project via the Play button
- Activate the full screen mode in the lower right corner to see the VR project in full screen
- Switch the sound of the VR project on or off at any time
- Navigation within the VR project:
- Look around in the 360° environment to the left and right by dragging the mouse (mouse drag)
- Zoom in or out in the 360° scene with the mouse
- Click on an icon or object to activate it
If you have VR glasses;
Switch to Virtual Reality mode by clicking the VR icon in the lower left corner