Über die Best Practice,
Deutsche Telekom AGis Europe’s largest telecommunications company and has been one of our closest customers for several years. Some time ago, we started to implement an exciting idea together, which had many surprises in store for us.
Together, we made it our mission to ensure high quality and reliable training and coaching for thousands of sales staff. The personal coaching of the employees was very time-consuming and associated with high costs.
Sales training is conducted in companies in various ways. Examples are classical face-to-face training, web-based learning offers orvideo courses. Our task in this exciting project was to create an improved type of sales training through a virtual alternative and to combine the advantages of online training with the quality of face-to-face events. In concrete terms this means:
- The development of a VR platform for virtual sales trainings
- A virtual alternative with opportunities for interactive staff exchange, e.g. such as lively discussions via voice chat, voting and interactive feedback opportunities.
- Holistic VR live coaching sessions for coaches with integration of personalised content such as charts
This is how you look at best practice in 360°:
- Start the VR project via the Play button
- Activate the full screen mode in the lower right corner to see the VR project in full screen
- Switch the sound of the VR project on or off at any time
- Navigation within the VR project:
- Look around in the 360° environment to the left and right by dragging the mouse (mouse drag)
- Zoom in or out in the 360° scene with the mouse
- Click on an icon or object to activate it
If you have VR glasses;
Switch to Virtual Reality mode by clicking the VR icon in the lower left corner