Über die Best Practice,
High-resolution 360 degree videos unfold their full emotional impact in action sports. Only this medium can really convey the performance of the athletes. The new medium offers a unique experience for the demanding viewers/users.
The camera rig that Luc Ackermann carried on his head during the shooting was almost 1 kilogram. This was necessary to provide both the high resolution of 6K 360 and slow motion.
This film supplements the live and feature reporting of Deutsche Telekom and Red Bull in extreme sports. The 360° video does not reach the same contacts as TV or web, but delivers an impressive individual experience.
The spectator/user is feverish, suffers and “breathes” through the immersive presence in the concrete sporting second and is immersed in an extraordinary experience.
This is how you look at best practice in 360°:
- Start the VR project via the Play button
- Activate the full screen mode in the lower right corner to see the VR project in full screen
- Switch the sound of the VR project on or off at any time
- Navigation within the VR project:
- Look around in the 360° environment to the left and right by dragging the mouse (mouse drag)
- Zoom in or out in the 360° scene with the mouse
- Click on an icon or object to activate it
If you have VR glasses;
Switch to Virtual Reality mode by clicking the VR icon in the lower left corner