Über die Best Practice,
Hard to imagine in times of COVID-19 and yet real: over 1,000 participants from 48 countries met for the 10th European Post-Chicago Melanoma/Skin Cancer Meeting in Berlin.
Wie? Through the step from analogue to virtual. Thanks to the “new normal” of the Corona pandemic, we now create events of a new generation: virtual and yet very close.
Lectures, breakouts, meetings and even the shared coffee, advice and discussions at the exhibition stand, encounters and exchanges with new contacts – these are all added values of conferences, congresses and trade fairs.
We want to transform precisely this experience into a virtual world that is open to all users: easy to use, intuitive and without inhibitions. A task that we are happy to take on for our customers.
To fulfil them, we offer an all-in-one approach to the transfer from live to virtual: from planning and consulting, implementation and support of the platform to post-event analysis and the optimal commitment of each participant. We create your virtual world. What does the result look like? The answer is just a click away. See for yourself.
This is how you look at best practice in 360°:
- Start the VR project via the Play button
- Activate the full screen mode in the lower right corner to see the VR project in full screen
- Switch the sound of the VR project on or off at any time
- Navigation within the VR project:
- Look around in the 360° environment to the left and right by dragging the mouse (mouse drag)
- Zoom in or out in the 360° scene with the mouse
- Click on an icon or object to activate it
If you have VR glasses;
Switch to Virtual Reality mode by clicking the VR icon in the lower left corner