Best Practice: UReality – Virtual Reality for new building projects of the Vogelbau Group
► Activate the best practice in full screen
About Best Practice
The Vogelbau Group has been using virtual reality as a supporting tool within the sales process for a few years now. Thanks to the establishment of a high-end mixed reality studio, potential customers and clients can view your property in advance and make important decisions about any changes or furnishing options.
Especially in the area of residential construction, upselling potentials can be raised in terms of equipment. In the field of industrial/commercial construction, prior sampling through Virtual Reality is a great help to
To clarify topics such as ergonomics in the workplace, but also the feel-good factor in advance.
Here’s how you look at best practice:
- Start the VR project via the Play button
- Activate the full screen mode in the lower right corner to see the VR project in full screen
- Switch the sound of the VR project on or off at any time
- Navigation within the VR project:
- Look around in the 360° environment to the left and right by dragging the mouse (mouse drag)
- Zoom in or out in the 360° scene with the mouse
- Click on an icon or object to activate it
If you have VR glasses;
Switch to Virtual Reality mode by clicking the VR icon in the lower left corner