Best Practice: shoutr labs – Customer shopping journey system for the supermarket of the future by GS1
► Activate the best practice in full screen
Über die Best Practice,
For the ultimate shopping experience, GS1 brings together marketing and IT experts* and investigates the acceptance of digital offers from customers* at the point of sale. The aim is to understand customers and successfully motivate them to buy. New products are to be developed for the supermarket of the future, which will digitally accompany visitors during the purchasing process and enrich the process.
As part of this market research project, we developed a customer shopping journey system in the form of an app, making the mobile device the central tool for purchasing. A special highlight are the AR features of the app: the products on the shelves are enriched with additional information, such as matching recipe ideas. Thanks to visually appealing content, an emotional connection to the product and a stimulating sales process is created.
In addition, the app enables the retrieval of personalised offers, the scanning of individual products including a shopping basket system and the real-time control of various media stations.
This is how you look at best practice in 360°:
- Start the VR project via the Play button
- Activate the full screen mode in the lower right corner to see the VR project in full screen
- Switch the sound of the VR project on or off at any time
- Navigation within the VR project:
- Look around in the 360° environment to the left and right by dragging the mouse (mouse drag)
- Zoom in or out in the 360° scene with the mouse
- Click on an icon or object to activate it
If you have VR glasses;
Switch to Virtual Reality mode by clicking the VR icon in the lower left corner