About Best Practice
The University of Adelaide holds an annual Open Day, which is a key event for attracting new students.
Due to the current situation, the 2020 event had to be held online.
The University chose the Meetyoo platform to meet the significant challenges and scale.
The one-day event included 72 pre-recorded presentations combined with live Q&A (question and answer) sessions.
There were 40 booths from the five faculties and 20 more representing the university in general.
The university attached particular importance to giving future students a proverbial picture of the buildings and their surroundings. The central buildings of the faculties were specially designed for this purpose.
A total of several thousand participants were registered and were also active on the platform during the day.
How to watch the 360° degree VR video
- Start the VR project via the Play button
- Activate the full screen mode in the lower right corner to see the VR project in full screen
- Switch the sound of the VR project on or off at any time
- Navigation within the VR project:
- Look around in the 360° environment to the left and right by dragging the mouse (mouse drag)
- Zoom in or out in the 360° scene with the mouse
- Click on an icon or object to activate it
If you have VR glasses;
Switch to Virtual Reality mode by clicking the VR icon in the lower left corner