Join us at Hannover Messe to meet people who value innovation and are considered thought leaders and pioneers in their industry. Learn more about current trends, find new inspiration and make valuable contacts while being inspired by the unique atmosphere of the Hanover Messe.
1 – 4 day package*
* The offer applies to VR Business Club members and companies referred by our partners.
Die HANNOVER MESSE
is the most important international platform and hot spot for industrial transformation – with excellent innovations or unusual products
- Large Concentration of Decision-Makers: Two-thirds of attendees are involved in making investment decisions in their companies. 22 percent of those surveyed come to Hannover with concrete investment plans – and this tendency is rising.
- Broad Industry Structure: HANNOVER MESSE brings the core industrial sectors together at one location – from drive engineering, automation, energy, R&D and industrial IT to subcontracting. This is the place where exhibitors cross the boundaries of technology and industry.
- Meet international top players from the world of innovation at eye level and benefit from the valuable exchange with inspiring personalities, exciting keynotes and exhibitions – an experience you can’t get anywhere else in this form.
- Join us at the Hannover Messe to immerse yourself in the topics that move the industrial world, build an international network and be inspired by the unique atmosphere of the Hannover Messe.
What insights can you expect?
HANNOVER MESSE is regarded as the world’s leading trade fair for industry.
Under the guiding theme of “Industrial Transformation”, it brings together companies from the fields of mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, digital technology and the energy industry to present innovative solutions for future production and energy supply. In 2024, the focus will be on Industry 4.0/Manufacturing-X, digitalisation, artificial intelligence and machine learning, among others. For this reason, prominent companies as well as emerging players in the XR, metaverse and spatial computing sectors will be attending the show.
As a close partner of Deutsche Messe, the founders and managing directors of the VR Business Club, Maren Courage and Oliver Autumn, will visit the most important exhibitors on these topics with you and exchange views and information on current issues. We make sure that you can make the right contacts on the spot and initiate business relationships.
In addition, we will visit the large companies and big techs at the fair that play the pioneering role in Germany in the context of VR, AR, Digital Twin and AI to get to know their innovative solutions and latest devices, including Apple, Microsoft, Bytedance (PICO XR), HTC Vive, Google and Amazon.
This year, many solution providers from our network will also be present with their own demo stands and at the VR Business Club stand. We will also meet venture capitalists and accelerators on site who will give us an insight into the ecosystem around the Metaverse and the latest trends, including Siemens, BASF, NVIDIA, Deutsche Bahn and many more.
Highlights of the trip: A live experience that beats ten books on innovation!
- We will guide you through the trade fair and navigate you to the relevant driving forces around XR, Metaverse, SpatialComputing and Artificial Intelligence. As Managing Director of the VR Business Club, we know many of the relevant players of the topics mentioned here personally, as we have been regularly organising and conducting events on these topics for 6 years (over 200 to date)
- We get access to all players and exhibitors on site as a partner of Deutsche Messe (Maren Courage will also moderate the panel on the topic of “Industrial Metaverse” on 25.4 on the Transformation Stage).
- We organise matchmaking sessions with companies and start-ups selected by you.
- We organise meetings for the exchange of experiences among fellow travellers.
- We allow for flexibility in the daily schedule.
If you are interested in travelling to the Hannover Messe, please click on the following button. We will then send you further information on the procedure and prices.