inpro develops innovations for digital production.
The efficiency of production processes is a key factor in determining the competitiveness of industrial companies. Today, end-to-end digitization is the decisive key to increased flexibility, productivity, efficiency and quality.
At the Berlin site, we form a unique interface between our shareholder groups and our partners from science as well as innovative supplier companies and startups. Together we develop ideas for the digital production of the future.
The AR expert focuses on prototyping, factory planning, quality control and the construction of highly complex objects such as cars and complete industrial plants. Together in the Augmented Reality Engineering Space, engineers or industrial designers can visualize, edit and present their developments regardless of location.
Best Practice: In preparation
- Best Practice
- Best Practice Navigator – Engineering and Planning
- Best Practice Navigator – New Work
- Best Practice Navigator – Personnel
- Best Practice Navigator – Sales
- Best Practice Navigator – Service
- Best Practice Navigator – Training
- Best Practice: Collaboration Tools
- Best Practice: Digital assistance systems
- Best Practice: Events, conferences and exhibitions
- Best Practice: Inspections and tours
- Best Practice: Product presentations
- Best Practice: Training and education
- Change Management
- Club Deal Partner
- Digital assistance systems
- Hardware providers
- Offer package: Collaboration tools for Visualization & Review
- Offer package: Events, conferences and fairs
- offer package: for product presentations, teamwork & virtual offices
- Offer package: Inspections and tours
- Offer package: Training and education
- VR Business Club